1. Open cover: With keypad facing you, first slide dark lens cover away from you (photo A, step 1) and then lift lid upward from the back (photo A, step 2)
2. When placing AAA batteries in the compartment note the + and - symbols on the metal hinge should make contact with the corresponding + and - end of each battery (photo B).
3. Closing cover: With keypad facing away from you gently close cover by pressing downward
(photo C, step 1) and sliding it toward the front (keypad) until it is aligned. (photo C, step 2)
4. Test remote by pressing the power button; the LED should light indicating that the batteries are in correctly. If the LED doesn't light, then the batteries are either in wrong or the batteries are bad.
For all TV's
1. Turn on the TV and then stand back about 5 feet from TV and Point the remote at the CENTER of the front panel of the TV. It will not be necessary to point the remote at that exact area once the remote is set-up.
2. Press and firmly Hold down the Setup button, do not release. The LED will blink once and then after 7 seconds it will initiate code search. The LED will continue to blink every 2 seconds. Once your TV shuts off immediately remove your finger from the Setup button; the code automatically locks in.
3. Test the remote. If everything works, you are done. If the main functions are not working properly, you may not have an exact code match. Start again at step #1. The code search will continue where it left off.
Important Note: If you think you missed the code or are testing remote on different brand TV's: Reset the remote back to the beginning of the code search; first press and hold the
Setup button for 3 seconds and then while still pressing the Setup button down, press and hold the CC button down at the same time until the red LED light blinks quickly 3 times. You have now reset the code list back to the beginning. Go back to step 1.
© 2017 Noso Control, LLC.