1. Does this remote work with DVD, VCR TV/DVD or VCR/DVD/TV Combo units?
No, this is a TV only remote which has one touch programming for over 200 brands of televisions.
2. Can the Clean Remote be sprayed or wiped down with cleaning fluids or wipes?
Yes, the cleaning staff should make sure to clean off the remote everyday with any standard cleaning products you already use when cleaning the room. In addition the remote has shown to carry far less bacteria then standard remotes even before being cleaned. This is due to two facts. The Clean Remote has far less openings and crevices for bacteria to build up in. Additionally, the remote is also made of a non-porous material making it easier to clean.
3. We have several different brand TV's.
This remote will work with over 200 TV brands used in the hospitality industry.
4. Do I need to put codes in?
No. There are never any codes to enter. Easy and quick One Touch Programming will set up the remote, usually in less then a minute.
5. Every time I change the batteries, do I have to reprogram the remote?
No, once you set up a Clean Remote it will stay that way unless you purposely reprogram the remote for another TV.
6. Can the same remotes be re-programmed to work other TV's?
Yes, the remote can be re-programmed as many times as needed. Note: Due to 7-second delay built into remote programming system you don't have to worry about guest's accidentally changing programming.
© 2017 Noso Control, LLC.